The PC Plus and Shoppers Optimum programs will become the PC Optimum program.
One card. One App.
All your points in one place
On February 1st, your points will be converted to PC Optimum points at their FULL VALUE.
* You can redeem in increments of 10,000 points.
In the meantime, keep on using the PC Plus and Shoppers Optimum programs to earn and spend points as you love to do.
With PC Optimum you get all this goodness...
What's new to love:
Earn points and spend them in more places.
Check out these great stores near you.
Redeem earlier. Every 10,000 points is like $10 worth of free stuff.
Earn 15 points on almost every dollar you spend at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix.
And of course, we didn't forget the favourites:
Continue to enjoy personalized offers as you do today.
Earn points even faster with the PC Financial Mastercard ®. Learn how at pcfinancial.ca.
For more FAQ's click here.
What amendments have been made to the program Terms and Conditions?
PC Optimum points:The PC Optimum program welcomes you to a whole new world of points. You will now be awarded PC Optimum points, replacing PC points.
Awarding of PC Optimum points: Enjoy more places to earn and spend points than ever before. The PC Optimum program is available at nearly 2,500 locations across Canada.
Minimum redemption of PC Optimum points: The minimum redemption rate has been lowered from 20,000 points to 10,000 points. That means every 10,000 points is like $10 worth of free stuff.
Maximum value of the PC Optimum points redeemable in one transaction: The PC Plus program had no maximum value of PC points that could be redeemed in one transaction. The PC Optimum program has introduced a limit of $500 worth of points that can be redeemed at once.
Return or exchange of purchases earned through the redemption of PC Optimum points: Upon the return or exchange of purchases earned through the redemption of PC Optimum points at participating stores, all points will be forfeited and you will receive the value of the returned product in the form of a gift card. Previously, upon the return or exchange of purchases earned by redeeming PC points, your account balance would be reimbursed with the number of points originally redeemed on the returned or exchanged product.
Pooling of PC Optimum points through a Household:With PC Optimum, you can now pool your points with family or friends by starting a “Household.” Accumulate more points into a single balance for more earning and more redeeming!
Transfer of PC Optimum points: PC Optimum has tightened up the rules surrounding usage of points. Except where permitted, PC Optimum points may not be sold, exchanged, purchased or gifted. Any PC Optimum points sold for cash or any other consideration will be rendered void.
Donations: The PC Optimum program has expanded the number of charities you can donate your points to. In addition to the President’s Choice Children’s Charity, you will be notified through your account of other charities that are accepting PC Optimum points donations.
Program Changes:For non-Quebec residents: If you choose to cancel your PC Optimum account, you will have 45 days to redeem any points in your account. Previously there was no 45 day redemption period with the PC Plus program.
For residents of Quebec: The PC Optimum terms are substantially the same as the PC Plus terms. However, should you not exercise the right to cancel your account within 30 days of any notice of program changes, your continued participation will be understood as your consent to the changes.
Notice of termination of the PC Optimum program: In the event that the PC Optimum program comes to an end, we now have more channels though which we can communicate this information.
Arbitration: We have supplemented and clarified the obligations to resolve any disputes you may have regarding the program by arbitration, including that such obligations will not apply in the province of Quebec.
- Click here to view how the terms and conditions were amended and how they previously read
What do I have to do to convert my PC points to PC Optimum points?
- Make sure you hold on to your PC Plus card until you have successfully linked your account to a new PC Optimum account.
- When the PC Optimum program launches, your points will automatically become PC Optimum points. Then, the next time you shop, the cashier will ask you to swap your existing PC Plus card for a PC Optimum card so you can continue to earn and spend your points.
- You can also start by downloading the app or create an online account and follow the prompts on screen to link the points from your current card(s). You can link your Shoppers Optimum, PC Plus and PC Financial accounts.
- You will be guided through the linking process for your existing loyalty programs to have all your points in one PC Optimum account.
- If after you complete the linking online and still wish to get a plastic version of the PC Optimum card, you can do so by swapping your PC Plus or Shoppers Optimum card at the checkout at any participating store.
- If you have an email address associated with your PC Plus or Shoppers Optimum account, we will send you an email once the program launches to get you started.
What do I do with my current PC Plus card when the PC Optimum program launches?
- At launch, PC Optimum cards will be available at any participating Loblaws grocery stores, such as No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Provigo. You will be asked by the cashier at checkout to swap your current card for a PC Optimum card. View participating stores in your province.
- If you prefer to have a digital version of the PC Optimum card, you can download the PC Optimum App and link your PC Plus card to your new PC Optimum digital card. The next time you shop at a participating store, you can use the digital PC Optimum card to start earning points and spend them in even more places!
the PC Optimum
program Terms and Conditions.
the current PC Plus
program Terms and Conditions.
Are you an Optimum member too?